Seeking Psychologist or Psych Associate or Masters Level Social Worker with Couples Counselling Experience
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Therapist with experience in the field of couples/relationship and individual counselling to join our team. We are a mighty team comprised of social workers, psychotherapists, sexologists, and counsellors in Uptown Waterloo, and looking for someone who is a good fit for our practice.
This is a “sub-contractor” position where specific hours of work are determined by Clinician and office availability. However, this position includes a minimum of 15 hours to a maximum 25 (as determined by Clinician). The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Doctoral or Master’s Degree in the field of Psychology or Social Work
- Registered in good standing with the College of Psychologists of Ontario or the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- 2 Years of experience working with clinical populations and mental health counselling (private practice preferred)
- A strong foundation in ethics, confidentiality, codes of conduct, and standards of practice
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
We are an explicitly inclusive practice. We embrace diversity in all its forms. In our therapy offices, you’ll find a collaborative, open, and relaxed vibe where we all practice openness and strive to improve ourselves.
Those interested should submit their cover letter and updated resume to Kelly McDonnell-Arnold (email@example.com).
We look forward to hearing from you!