Seeking Office Strategist
Bliss Counselling is hiring a part-time office strategist to keep us running smoothly. As the first point of contact for our clients, you will play a crucial role in making them feel warm, welcomed, and like part of the Bliss family! As a key provider of administrative support for our staff, you’ll be the glue that holds our office together.
What makes the perfect Bliss Office Strategist? Our dream candidate will thrive working in a fast-paced and dynamic industry. Superior written and oral communication skills are an absolute must, and you’ll also need killer organizational skills for scheduling and event coordination. We also need a candidate who possesses innate excellent judgement and decision-making abilities.
You’ll love it here if you enjoy working independently. For the security and peace of our clients, we also expect that you maintain a high level of discretion and professionalism. You’ll be playing a critical role in building and maintaining exceptional working relationships with the Bliss team, community and clients, while also providing much-needed administrative support.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a highly flexible appointment schedule; utilize considerable independence, judgment and diplomacy to manage changing priorities.
- Prepare and submit expense reports; manage reimbursements and invoices.
- Develop strategies for business office efficiencies; organize and maintain electronic and paper information filing/retrieval system, projects and other work efforts.
- Assist with internal and external communication efforts; organize and coordinate special events and projects for the Chief Bliss Officer.
- Handle and prepare all aspects of confidential and sensitive documents, ensures critical timelines are met; collect and consolidate information.
- Compose, review, and follow through on internal and external communication with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in relationships with others; the ability to exercise diplomacy and warmth when dealing with clients, and to provide leadership, organizational and decision-making skills.
This entry-level position has core hours: 2:15-8:15PM Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. However, a flexible schedule is a requirement in this role. Bliss takes an active role in contributing to the vibrancy of our community, and at times, some of these commitments and engagements of the Chief Bliss Officer (aka, the Boss Lady) extend beyond regular office hours. Your role won’t usually require attendance at these events, but we may need you to provide support to our team and clients beyond regular office hours.
We are an explicitly inclusive practice. We embrace diversity in all its forms. In our therapy offices, you’ll find a collaborative, open, and relaxed vibe where we all practice openness and strive to improve ourselves.
Those interested should submit their cover letter and updated resume to Kelly McDonnell-Arnold (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to hearing from you!
No clinical posts today, but we are always looking for talented individuals who share our passion for Therapy and Counselling. Send your resume to Kelly McDonnell-Arnold (email@example.com) and we will get in touch with you!