Thank you for your interest in joining the Bliss Team!
If you’re a therapist who is full of passion and desire to impact clients’ lives in new, progressive, and meaningful ways, let’s talk!
Bliss is seeking a new rockstar therapist to add to the team. We will tell you now… we care deeply about bringing Kitchener-Waterloo the best, most dedicated therapists. We work very hard and pride ourselves on being on our game as therapists and humans. We strive to continuously learn and evolve as we deepen our craft. This isn’t our job. It’s our calling. We work hard to bring top notch care for our clients and are successful in private practice as a byproduct of our efforts.
We want to see all of our clients flourish in every way possible and we want to thrive along with them. We take pride in our clients knowing we truly care about their lives and have the know-how to understand their story at a deep level.
Our team is awesome! We work hard, love our clients harder, and are extremely laid back and caring with one another on an interpersonal level.
Bliss hires the most dedicated, growth minded clinicians out there. As we continue building our dream team, our aim is to foster a culture of inclusion. Folks that come from various backgrounds and individuals from groups that are traditionally underrepresented in employment are encouraged to apply so that we may represent the diversity that is present in our community.
- A Doctoral or Master’s Degree in the field of Psychology, Couple and Family Therapy, Psychotherapy, or Social Work with couples counselling experience;
- 2 Years of experience working with clinical populations (private practice preferred);
- Passionate about the art of therapy;
- Dedicated to personal and career-related growth and deepening their knowledge (the learning never ends!);
- Hard working with a dedicated spirit and a strong foundation in ethics, codes of conduct, and standards of practice;
- Able to work in a team environment;
- Outgoing and highly personable with strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience with some of the populations Bliss serves including: LGBTQIA2S+; Kink & BDSM; clients in alternative relationships (open relationships, polyamory and other forms of non-monogamy);
- Able and interested in engaging in anti-racist programming and dialogue;
- Able to work some weekends to accommodate clients, as needed.
Please get in touch if you have big ambitions to make an impact, but would rather build a practice as a part of a team than do it on your own. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org