Bliss Counselling is hiring a part-time office strategist & digital content manager to keep us running smoothly by managing day-to-day operations of administrative and organizational matters AND manage and execute content strategies across different social media platforms. Someone who will do whatever it takes to help support the growth of our practice.
As the first point of contact for our clients, you will play a crucial role in making them feel warm, welcomed, and like part of the Bliss family! As a key provider of administrative support for our staff, you’ll be the glue that holds our office together. In addition to a part-time administrative role, you will develop content for multiple channels, including: web pages, email newsletters, vlogs, blog articles, social media accounts, and others.
Who you are:
We will settle for nothing less than energetic, naturally charismatic charmers who love interacting with people from all spheres and care deeply about connecting the dots to make our clients’ experience with us as blissful as possible. We only want you if you can’t but help to go the extra mile and if making someone’s day is the highlight of yours.
Our dream candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative, have a can-do attitude, and be able to work with little supervision. Superior written and oral communication skills are an absolute must, and you’ll also need killer organizational skills for scheduling and experience in content creation and social media management.
You’ll love it here if you enjoy working independently. For the security and peace of our clients, we also expect that you maintain a high level of discretion and professionalism. You’ll be playing a critical role in building and maintaining exceptional working relationships with the Bliss team, community and clients, while also providing much-needed administrative support.
The Ideal Office Strategist & Digital Content Manager:
- Exhibits qualities including attentiveness and diplomacy with a caring and outgoing demeanour.
- Acts as the frontline for The Bliss brand.
- Provides friendly, courteous, and personalized service to clients.
- Acknowledges that customer service is the most important differentiator, and understands the significance of the role in creating loyal and happy customers.
- Maintains an energetic, relationship-focused atmosphere.
- Superb written skills with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Social Media Savvy and loves creating shareable and engaging content.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer-service minded; extroverted and genuinely excited to help our clients. Ability to put themselves in the customer’s shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Managing incoming calls, and client inquiries. Identifying and assessing client’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Devise and maintain operational systems; maintain a highly flexible appointment schedule; utilize considerable independence, judgment and diplomacy to manage changing priorities.
- Develop strategies for business office efficiencies; organize and maintain electronic and paper information filing/retrieval system, projects and other work efforts.
- Handle and prepare all aspects of confidential and sensitive documents, ensures critical timelines are met.
- Compose, review, and follow through on internal and external communication with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Content strategist who will manage the bliss blog, vlog, podcast, and social media channels; strategize, plan and execute story ideas, campaigns and projects, including video series, blogs, events and online content, copyediting and proofreading, create and find interesting and shareable content that aligns with our mission. Collaborate with other team members to create high-quality copy and content and manage weekly and monthly editorial calendar. Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in relationships with others; the ability to exercise diplomacy and warmth when dealing with clients, and to provide leadership, organizational and decision-making skills
This position has core hours: 2:15-8:15PM Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. However, additional hours will be required at times for community engagement or digital content creation/management (remote opportunity). Bliss takes an active role in contributing to the vibrancy of our community, and at times, some of these commitments and engagements of the Chief Bliss Officer extend beyond regular office hours.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with a cover letter and resume to: Kelly@blisscounselling.ca
We look forward to hearing from you!