Thank you for your interest in joining the Bliss Team!
If you’re a therapist that’s full of passion and wants to do meaningful things, let’s talk!
Our therapists are called to do this work as a calling rather than a job. We want to see our clients succeed in all ways and we want to thrive along with them. We take pride in our clients knowing we truly care about their lives and have the know-how to understand their story at a deep level.
Our team is awesome. We work like a boss, Love our clients hard, and are supremely laid back and caring with one another on an interpersonal level.
Bliss hires the most dedicated, growth minded clinicians out there. As we continue building our dream team, our aim is to have a staff that reps our community. Folks that come from various backgrounds in all respects (sexual orientation, SES, geographic region, spirituality, age, etc.) are encouraged to apply.
- Passionate about the art of therapy
- Growth-mindset and dedicated to deepening their work (the learning never ends!)
- A Doctoral or Master’s Degree in the field of Psychology, Couple and Family Therapy, Psychotherapy, or Social Work
- 2 Years of experience working with clinical populations (private practice preferred)
- Hard working, dedicated spirit with a strong foundation in ethics, codes of conduct, and standards of practice
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Outgoing and highly personable with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work some weekends to accommodate clients as needed
Get in touch if you have big ambition to make an impact, but would rather build a practice as a part of team than do it on your own. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org