Re-Charge & Re-Energize with our Virtual Hypnotherapy Group – Fall 2021
Re-entering society post pandemic is universally nerve wracking. Being in and out of lockdown and not being able to live our regular daily lives for 2 years has definitely impacted the way we connect with others. Getting back into regular routines and slowly integrating back into society after working from home or taking online classes, can be anxiety provoking and exhausting to begin to think about the risks involved.
Perhaps you’ve noticed you’ve been feeling tired and exhausted a lot of the time. You feel low on energy and it’s leaving your feeling languished and stuck. You’d love to change it, but don’t even know where to start. Even if you’ve tried meditation and mindfulness in the past, it felt good for a while, but then you couldn’t make the habit stick.
Setting boundaries with others, managing stress, and learning how to relax—UGH! You often struggle and feel anxious. You’d like to know how to recharge and re-energize, but don’t know where to begin.
With the right support, you can start grounding yourself better in situations that leave you feeling drained and overwhelmed. You can incorporate calming, grounding experiences into your schedule so that you can get over the mid-week hump!
Imagine having a safe and supportive space to explore your mind, reconnect with yourself, and others who are looking for the same thing.
- You’re excited to have a simple and feel-good mindfulness practice.
- Waking up each morning feeling invigorated and excited to take on the day.
- Even better, you’re noticing that you’re more compassionate towards yourself and are practicing more self-love.
- You have a tool kit on how to continually increase building on healthy habits using mindfulness practices
- You’re more energized and calm — you’ve learned how to tap more helpful parts of your subconscious and tune out and better recognize unhelpful negative thought patterns.
- You’re feeling more confident and sure of yourself. You are finding yourself feeling more connected to oneself and therefore more connected to those around you.
GREAT NEWS! You can do all this inside an intimate Hypnotherapy Group over just 5 weeks. Hypnotherapy is a powerful tool for growth and change. Check out their introductory video HERE.
What to expect:
- 5 Weekly Sessions: Prepare yourself to engage and to participate in group discussions for 80-minutes, once a week, for five weeks. Here you’ll learn and incorporate a combination of Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioural and Internal Family Systems therapeutic activities, as well as hypnotherapy scripts that will strengthen your ability to cope with changes, stress and overall life-busy-ness!
- Additional Learning and Support: This group will have access to recordings of the weekly guided hypnotherapy sessions, that you can re-listen to anytime.
- Small Groups for Multiple Perspectives: This group will consist of 6-8 individuals who meet virtually to go on a journey of self-discovery. There will be time at the end to participate in a sharing circle and to express everyday struggles and concerns with two registered social workers and Master Hypnotherapists, Stacey and Lindsay.
- Deepened Self-Awareness: You’ll have the opportunity to deepen your level of self-awareness to learn how you create space and get to know yourself and your inner workings.
- Healing through Connection: A private and confidential community that comes together to support and hold you accountable on your healing journey. This group offers an intimate healing community, where you will be surrounded by people who also seek to connect to their inner wisdom and create space to develop a relationship with themselves
Here’s what we’ll do over five weeks…
Week One – Introducing the Course
A discussion about your initial interest in hypnotherapy. During our first class, we will dive deeper into your inner world to question what it is that drains your energy and how you are currently recharging. We will connect with others to share in a therapeutic space. We will practice hypnotherapy by integrating a 45-minute grounding exercise that is based in nature imagery and metaphors in order to create a deep state of relaxation.
Week Two – Transforming our Habits
A discussion about common thinking patterns and ways to transform current habits to more helpful ways of thinking. Together we will transform the anxious energy of a worrier to the energy and loving presence of a warrior. We will practice hypnotherapy by integrating a 45-minute exercise that will focus on building a mind-body connection. This activity will include a combination of breathing exercises and nature based imagery in order to support your creative conscious in discovering new and unique strategies to improve your energy.
Week Three – Reflecting on our Parts
A discussion about Internal Family Systems and the eight C’s: Clarity, Compassion, Courage, Confidence, Curiosity, Creativity, Calmness, and Connectedness. During this class, we will develop a greater awareness of our Parts and welcome alignment and balance across our whole system. We will practice hypnotherapy by integrating a 45-minute exercise that will open up the subconscious mind to uncover deeper and wiser parts of ourselves. In doing so, we will be able to manifest and embrace behaviour and habit changes.
Week Four – Exploring Self-Compassion and Identifying our Boundaries
A discussion about self-compassion and our boundaries as foundational tools for re-charging and re-energizing our minds and bodies. Together we will learn more compassionate ways of thinking about ourselves and others, as well as explore our emotional, physical, material, intellectual and time-based boundaries. We will practice hypnotherapy by integrating a loving kindness reflection on personal boundaries in order to find inner peace.
Week Five – Connecting to Ourselves and Others
A discussion about how we developed a deeper internal connection to ourselves and with others during the past four weeks. Together we will consider and reflect on how we have re-charged and re-energized, as well as how we will incorporate what we have learned into our daily practice. We will practice hypnotherapy by integrating 45 to 60-minute activity, which will guide us through another nature based journey that will take us along a peaceful path toward our most liberated selves.
Are you interested in joining us? Great! We’d love to have you.
Join the waitlist here and we’ll be in touch with next steps.
Our work begins on September 22 and will run until October 20.
Date: Wednesdays from 7:00pm-8:20pm
Location: We’ll meet online. You’ll get the location details when you sign up.
Coverage: For many people, group therapy with a social worker (MSW or RSW). If you intend to pay through insurance, please let us know when you are signing up!