Virtual Hypnotherapy Group for Mental Rejuvenation – July 2020
Sometimes it’s as if your thoughts run wild. Maybe you wake up at 2 am and can’t seem to shut off your mind. All day long, you hear the same thoughts over and over. It’s exhausting and you just wish it would stop.
Perhaps you’ve noticed a recurring thought that leaves you feeling sad, empty, or lost. You’d love to change it, but don’t even know where to start. Even if you’ve tried meditation and mindfulness in the past, it felt good for a while, but then you couldn’t make the habit stick.
And taming your inner critic, letting go of guilt and shame—UGH! You often struggle and feel anxious. You’d like to know how to de-clutter your mind, but don’t know where to begin
If you were being honest, you wish you could feel a deeper connection with others, and even yourself.
With the right support, you can stop those spirals that leave you feeling frustrated and overwhelmed.
Having a safe and supportive space to explore your mind, connect with yourself, and put yourself first.
- You’re excited to have a simple and feel-good mindfulness practice. Waking up each morning, excited to face the day.
- Even better, you’re noticing that you’re kinder to yourself, and you’ve got a bounce to your step.
- You’re more peaceful and calm — you’ve learned how to tap into your inner wisdom and your intuition is stronger than ever.
- You’re feeling more confident and sure of yourself. And your relationships with others are more fulfilling. You feel more connected than ever.
You can do all this inside an intimate Hypnotherapy Group over just 4 weeks.
Hypnotherapy is a powerful tool for growth and change.
Check out their introductory video HERE.
What to expect:
- 4 Weekly Sessions: You’ll meet your group for a 90-minute session once a week for four weeks.
- Additional Learning and Support: This group will have access to recordings of the weekly guided hypnotherapy sessions, that you can re-listen to anytime.
- Small Groups for Multiple Perspectives: This group will consist of 6-8 individuals who meet virtually to go on a journey of self-discovery. There will be time at the end to participate in an optional sharing circle to share their everyday struggles and concerns with two registered social workers and Master Hypnotherapists, Stacey and Lindsay.
- Support and Encouragement: You’ll tap into the power of this group with the unique opportunity to receive support, encouragement, and feedback from other individuals in a safe and confidential environment.
- Deepened Self-Awareness: You’ll have the opportunity to deepen your level of self-awareness to learn how you learn to create space and get to know yourself and inner workings.
- Healing Through Connection: A private community that comes together to support and hold you accountable on your healing journey. This group offers an intimate healing community, where you will be surrounded by people who also seek to connect to their inner wisdom and create space to develop a relationship with themselves
Here’s what we’ll do over four weeks:
Week One – Relaxation
You’ll learn how to practice and experience relaxation. You’ll warm up and begin building a solid foundation for the coming week.
Week Two – Making Discomfort your friend
“Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.” ~Pema Chodron. You’ll discover how you can make discomfort a therapeutic ally. Your pain can be a guide and your discomfort a messenger.
Week Three – Self-Compassion
You’ll learn some simple breathing techniques to help you tune into the present moment. You’ll begin feeling more gratitude during your practice and throughout the day.
With expert guidance, we’ll guide you through a visualization that will help you to recognize your capabilities and positive qualities. This will help you speak to yourself with a loving and kind voice.
Week Four – Visualization for the Future
You’ll learn additional breathing techniques to help calm your nervous system. By week four, you’ll have the wisdom to do what feels good for you.
Lastly, we’ll guide you in a future self visualization to help you design and create your future.
Are you interested in joining us? Great! We’d love to have you.
Join the waitlist here and we’ll be in touch with next steps.
DATES: Each week from 7:30PM -9PM
Thursday, July 16
Thursday, July 23
Thursday, July 30
Thursday, August 6
LOCATION: We’ll meet online. You’ll get the location details when you sign up.
Coverage: For many people, group therapy with a social worker (MSW or RSW) is covered under their insurance plans.