“Great lovers are made, not born.” – Peggy Klein Platz
MAY CAUSE DESIRE is a 4-week LIVE online workshop to help you go from blah sex to feeling turned on in every area of your life — especially bed!
- Are you ready to take full responsibility for your sex life and learn everything you can to experience more desire for sex?
- Are you feeling stuck and in need of inspiration? Perhaps you’re yearning for deeper connection, deeper pleasure, excitement and more sexual fulfillment?
- Do you want to feel more inspired and confident as a lover?
- Or perhaps you’d just like to explore more and take your sex life to a new level?
Inside MAY CAUSE DESIRE you’ll discover:
- What science and research say about sexual motivations and desire.
- How to understand your body and your needs and how to connect with your desires and grow into a more confident and sexy version of yourself.
- How to communicate what you want, and what you don’t, and do it effectively while navigating any challenges and fears that pop up successfully.
- Fresh insights and inspiration to create some new habits that will help you step into your best (sexual) life.
- The spark to inspiring passion and connection in your life — in bed and out.
Get the meaningful, inspired sex and intimate life you desire — and deserve.
Bliss is proud to introduce May Cause Desire. This one of a kind four-week LIVE online workshop offers an opportunity for individuals, and people in intimate relationships to learn about desire, intimacy, eroticism, pleasure and attraction. We believe these are the portals to sustained love and sex in relationships.
When you graduate from May Cause Desire you will better understand the value of intimate communication, how to excite yourself and your partner(s) sexually, build and sustain desire and attraction, and satisfy your cravings for great sex. This workshop offers a unique opportunity to reflect, engage and flourish as the sexual being you are and inspire you to incorporate your newfound sense of pleasure and sensuality into your everyday life. Empowering you to find balance and congruency between your independent, autonomous self, your work and hobbies, and your love and sex life allowing each to grow and thrive.
Get on our waitlist today! Our next workshop will be launching January 2022 and will run for four weeks.
Stay tuned for the course dates (if you can’t make the time, or you miss a week, all workshops will be recorded for you to watch in your own time):
Are you ready to take your life, relationship, and pleasure to the next level?
Excellent! Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Get on our list HERE and and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours.
Step 2. You’ll get a welcome email with all your get started steps.
Step 3. The LIVE workshops will commence January 2022, where you’ll receive the knowledge and practices needed to create a life that supports great sex.
Your Investment: $500
* All prices are in Canadian (CDN).
**Although this workshop is geared towards humans with vulvas, we are radically inclusive. Whether you are single or attached, straight, gay, trans, in a monogamous, open or polyamorous relationship, we invite you to join in and benefit from the May Cause Desire Workshop.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND INSIDE THE MAY CAUSE DESIRE WORKSHOP:
WEEK 1: SEXUAL DESIRE, THE ESSENTIALS.
What sexual desire is, cultural considerations, and how sexual desire discrepancy impacts relationships.
What science and research say about sexual motivations.
Different motivations for sex and the sexual response cycle for people with vulvas.
How it’s about more than simply sex. Inspired sex follows when we look after ourselves first.
WEEK 2: BETTER SEX THROUGH MINDFULNESS
How living as a whole, turned-on being will serve your inspired lifestyle.
What turns you ON and OFF and why context is important.
Strategies for nurturing your erotic relationship.
Why you are #1 and how to put your needs at the top of the list.
Daily activation and mindfulness practices to help you learn how to access pleasure. As you become acquainted with pleasure, you’ll be able to flow easily in and out of arousal and desirous states.
WEEK 3: COMMUNICATION + SEXPLORATION
The very best of what we know through curated content from leading theorists and sexuality researchers in the field.
How to talk about sex in a respectful and curious way.
How to manage rejection and anxiety without losing your cool.
Techniques to help you continue exploring your edges and enhance your sexual intelligence.
How to feel turned on doing everyday things — Grocery shopping has never been so fun!
WEEK 4: CONSTANT “FOREPLAY” — HOW TO CREATE A LIFE THAT SUPPORTS GREAT SEX
That your life is about balance, and so is your desire.
The importance of balancing togetherness and separateness in intimate relationships.
How to foster your individuality to be your best when you’re in a relationship.
That scheduled sex is not only a good idea, but can be even hotter than spontaneous sex — you’ll also learn how to schedule it in a way that feels good.
The lost art of flirting and a variety of ways to engage in foreplay.
Actionable steps to keeps things jalapeno-flavoured going forward, including ways to build on erotic experiences and become the epic lover you want to be.
Welcome to the turned-on life.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
May Cause Desire Includes:
- Weekly LIVE workshops and Q&A sessions to get tailored support from Jo and Kelly.
- Unlimited e-mail support. We’ll get back to you within 48 hours to keep you going and answer all questions you may have during the MAY CAUSE DESIRE Workshop.
- Exclusive bonus material. Resources, book recommendations and educational tools to further your exploration and sexual adventure.
Finally! The proven methods that sex therapists use for reconnecting with yourself, your partner, and your sensual desires.
Now, you know exactly what you’ll need to do to relight the flame and keep stoking that fire to make it burn as hot as you can stand it.
And you’re well on your way to the sex life you desire.